Google’s Honeycomb event has come and gone, leaving us drooling over Android 3.0 and the awesome stuff that awaits us. In the chance that you were not able to tune in to the live show, broadcast from Mountain View, California, we’ll give you a few notes to bring you up to speed.
Are you excited about the emerging 3D trend in smart phones? Maybe you can’t stand the feature and don’t want it near your Android. Sound off with our latest poll.
For the most part, we all love our Android phones. Each of us has our different reasons for picking the handset we did, be it carrier, rate plan, or the device itself. As much as we’d all like to say we have the perfect smart phone, there is always room for improvement. There’s always seems to that one thing we wish our phone has. So we’re asking you this week to tell us: Which feature(s) do you wish your current Android phone had?
We were expecting something like this any day now from Boy Genius Report.Â They’ve been teasing us with pictures and video these last few days so we were just waiting for the flood.Â Today sees them leaking 32 screen grabs from Android 2.0 along with …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?