The latest comScore report is out today and is details various trends in the mobile industry here in the United States. Guess what? Android is doing well. In the time from October ’09 to January ’10, the platform picked up 4.3% market share from its …
Well, I know what I’m going to have decorating my desk and office as soon as possible.Â Check out the Android mini collectibles from Dyzplastic and Andrew Bell.Â Kicking of with a set of 12 design, these 3″ vinyl Android figures come in individual blind …
A new survey from ChangeWave research indicates that future smart phone buyers are considering Android than that of Palm, Windows, and Blackberry.Â Only three months ago, Android was last place in terms of consumer preference, tied at 6% with Palm.Â Fast forward to today and …
According to recent figures released by AdMob Mobile Metrics, Android has grabbed 5% of the US smart phone market.Â This is up from 3% in January.Â Not too shabby for a clunky device, is it?
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?