New details suggest that Google anticipates 2 million sales of their forthcoming Nexus tablet in 2012.
We reported earlier today that Google is taking steps to slow down fragmentation within Android releases by being more strict with manufacturer UIs. Well, we’ve just received an official statement from MIPS Technologies that clears up some questions about this whole ordeal. In a nutshell, Google sees what UIs are doing to Android.
I am all for making life easier, and I love using my Android device for different functionalities that bring the “wow” factor, but this one may be a tad niche, but useful nonetheless. YouTube has announced on their blog that they have released a beta …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?