So you want to put a Smart TV in your living room but don’t feel like spending hundreds or thousands of dollars. What to do? Maybe you start with WISE TIVI and one of their three affordable Android-powered options.With prices that start at $59.99 we’re …
Will the introduction of new Android devices fragment the Android Market?Â Â I suppose it’s possible, but not probable. As companies like INQ hint at their own take on the experience and Cole Brodman acknowledges the shortcomings of the Android Market if there is fragmentation, it’s …
ISB Corp is currently playing around with everyone’s favorite OS, getting it to power a set-top box.Â Last week at the Embedded Systems Expo, they demonstrated a reference board with video playback and web browsing.Â According to Engadget, the company is said to be in …
Here’s another fascinating way to get more out of your Android handset.Â The makers of BabyPhone Deluxe have announced that their iPhone app will make its way to Android sometime in July. Acting exactly like a standard baby monitor, you place your device 2 to …
All the recent talk about where Android is headed has us wondering… are mobile phones the best hardware configurations for the platform?
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?