One year after it made its debut on the platform, Android users make up nearly half of all Instragram users. A post on the Instagram blog tells us that Android now accounts for roughly fifty percent of all users but stopped short of providing any …
Instagram has rolled out a new version (v3.4) of its Android app which introduces a new filter and support for sharing to Facebook Pages. Also, there is now support for up to 25 languages, something our international crowd will certainly appreciate. Last, but not least, …
Instagram today announced a new version of their popular Android (and iOS) application which adds in a number of handy features. This particular release (3.0) centers around the common theme of browsing experience, most notably with the debut of Photo Maps and redesigned user profiles.
This week we look at five apps that can enhance your Instagram experience if not replace it altogether.
Get magnets of your favorite images in bundles of nine and share them with friends.
As many of you know, we’ve been waiting for an awful long time for Instagram to come to Android. Sure, we’ve gone through a number of photo filter and editing applications over the last few years and found a few that we really love. Still, …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?