Spotted in a Picasa album, the Sony Ericsson LT28AT and ST25i are raising a few questions as to what SE is up to..
Ahh, the MyTouch 4G Slide. We first heard about it via that leaked T-Mo roadmap, with last month, with the codename “Doubleshot”. As we learned more, we got a blurry look at the actual device just a few weeks ago. Well, the MT4GS has posed for another photo op, and this time we actually get a good look at what’s shaping up to be a nice little device.
We got our hands on a leaked roadmap for T-Mobile last month. Among some awesome devices like the HTC Sensation and Samsung Hercules, we noticed something called the “Doubleshot”. We later learned that it’s actually a MyTouch 4G with a sliding QWERTY keyboard. After weeks of speculation, we’re finally getting a first look at the device itself.
Ahh, the Incredible HD. We first learned about this device back in August, with nothing more than a picture and some specs to go on. It was later discovered that the device was the HTC Incredible HD, headed for Verizon. We also heard rumors that …
Well, well, well.Â What do we have here?Â Supposedly, this is the first picture of Dell’s Android handset.Â After nearly a year and a half of rumors, this could be the first sign of something tangible from the PC giant.Â Exciting yes?Â Proceed with caution. …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?