Typically, whenever the “in the wild” shots start showing up, one might assume an actual product launch is right around the corner.Â Hopefully this is the case with the T-Mobile MyTouch 3G.Â The successor to the G1 and the second overall Android (US) handset is …
In an interview with TechRadar, Vodafone suggests that future Android-based handsets are being evaluated and that some could come loaded with less Google and more Vodafone. “We’re looking at other Android devices, by joining the Open Handset Alliance it shows our commitment [to ranging other …
It took all of one day to get an official announcement regarding the HTC Magic. Call it Sapphire, G2, or whatever else you want. It’s real and it’s coming to Vodafone in the spring. It’s going to be exclusive to the carrier in the UK, …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?