MobileApps.com has announced that their Android app distribution and content discovery tool is headed your way in the near future. Now before you think, “Great, another market!”, hear this one out. Developers who participate in the program will walk away with a 95% cut of sales as opposed to the standard 70% that comes with most systems, including the Android Market.
This post, following yesterdayâ€™s Part One, continues our interview with David Li, CEO and co-founder of Mogees. AG: Does Mogees’ SDK come with anything to help users understand what they have and have not paid for in a certain app, or across all Mogees apps …
This post, following yesterday’s Part One, continues our interview with Annabel Youens, Community Director of voeveo. AG: One of the pervasive fears in mobile development is exclusivity — are you aware of any arrangements that would prevent developers from listing their wares in Voeveo as …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?