If Motorola wants to turn their ship around using Android, they’re not getting much help from AT&T.Â The second largest US carrier has canceled plans to offer two smartphones expected later this year. The two models, Heron and Sawgrass, were originally Windows Mobile devices retrofitted …
We’ve waited long enough to hear something from Motorola.Â Yes, there have been plenty of rumors and leaks so far, but nothing official.Â No conferences, no events, no press releases…nothing. Until now.
Somewhere in the middle of the less-than-impressive figures from Motorola’s Q1 earnings, Motorola’s CEO made it known that they will have multiple devices out this year running Android.Â Could we see the Calgary and IRONMAN appear over the next 5-6 months? In the quarter at …
The Boy Genius Report is, well… reporting that the first Android handset from Motorola will be the Calgary.Â Shown below in mockups, the device has that some of that same old MOTO feeling to it mixed with a little new.Â It’s a slide up QWERTY …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?