A newly uncovered patent application from 2011 suggests that Google may have some new location-aware features for future versions of Android. Initially submitted in September, the patent looks to have been recently awarded so it’s possible we could see this in short order. Or… we …
It has been better part of a year since Google announced its intent to acquire Motorola Mobility for $12.5 billion. While we’re still waiting for various governmental departments to officially approve the purchase, rumors have circulated as to what Google plans to do with the …
Google Senior Vice President and Chief Legal Officer, David Drummond, has taken to the official Google blog to shed light on the recent patent war that’s been unfolding over the last few months. As he puts it, “Android is on fire” and because of that, a …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?