Developers and consumers alike will have new billing and payment options for apps.
One big bone of contention for many new Android users is having to use Google Checkout over Paypal for purchasing apps. It’s not that Checkout is a total hassle to set up, but, rather, most folks are just more acquainted with Paypal. Plus, Paypal is …
Merchants and consumers rejoice! The Google Checkout Blog is reporting this week that merchants can now create a QR code containing the information for the items a customer wants using the Android Payment Chrome Extension. Customers will then scan the QR code with their scanner …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?