Australian hardware maker Kogan recently launched an Android tablet with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, a 10″ XGA screen, HDMI port and of your Android requisites. Listed at $179 (AU Dollar), I think that’s a really a good price for such good looking tablet.
Android tablets are becoming more common each and everyday but most all of them look and feel the same. There may be a difference of brand quality, but overall the design is always the same. Recently, Sony introduced two new Android tablets, one features a …
Almost 4 months ago, we told you that T-Mobile USA would be launching the HTC Flyer, which is actually the first ever Android powered tablet manufactured by HTC. No doubt the tablet is an amazing piece of art and hardware, but every good thing gets …
The Motorola XOOM was the first ever tablet to feature Google’s tablet optimized OS known as Honeycomb. The latest version of Honeycomb is known as Android 3.2 and it was launched for theUS version of the XOOM almost 3 months ago, leaving the European version …
Two months ago Viewsonic officially announced the ViewPad 7x, a dual-core Android tablet featuring an amazing and attractive design. We also told you that Viewsonic would launch an affordable 7-inch tablet known as the ViewPad 7E soon. Well, today Viewsonic officially announced the tablet and …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?