Sony Ericsson appears to be very serious about their plans with Android.Â Rather than just releasing a handset or two with the platform, they’re taking their cause straight to developers.Â We’ve learned of a contest organized by Nikkei BP ITpro (translated) which is sponsored by …
…And that’s a good thing.Â Check out the two minute video below which shows what the Sony Ericsson Rachael UI looks like when doing some of the increasingly more common phone tasks.Â We’re no longer just making and receiving calls -Â We want to play …
If the printing of brochures is any indication, the Sony Ericsson “Rachael” has moved one step closer to release.Â Known as the XPERIA X10 Infinity (Skip to bottom), the will be the first Android-based offering from SE camp.Â While the video doesn’t amount to much …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?