As we head into next week’s Google I/O, Android 2.2 is looking more and more like a game changing release. First there’s Flash integration. Then came Android Market changes. Just earlier this week we learned that Froyo is ridiculous fast. Does it get better? You …
It didn’t take long to get a response from Google in the saga involving tethered apps being pulled from the Android Market.Â After going pretty much viral two days ago, the search giant updates the situation with the following: We inadvertently unpublished your application for …
Something tells me that the developer behind this app is going to get more notice now than ever before.Â Google has pulled WiFi Tether for Root Users from the Android Market for violating the Developer Distribution Agreement. Google enters into distribution agreements with device manufacturers …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?