One of our absolute favorite things about Android is the fact that you can bend and tweak the platform to your needs. Sure, there’s rooting and modding for deep level personalization, but that stuff does not always concern the everyman user. Some of just like …
Let’s say you have a rooted Android handset and get the itch to build your own theme because your ideas are better than what anyone else is doing. The problem is you just don’t have any serious coding experience. What does one do? For starters, …
Listen up Android hackers and modders, we’ve got a new site for you to check out. Last week AndroidRTK opened the doors to their all-in-one resource which supplies ROMs, Themes, and Kernels for you handsets. The organization appears to be pretty straightforward in that you …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?