A new report conducted by Match.com tells us that we Android users are a bunch of horn dogs who love to put out. According to their findings, 62-percent of those with Android handsets are likely to seal the deal after just one date, higher than …
Android enthusiasts, new and experienced, can ask and answer questions.
Getjar has released the results to a recent survey this week and, as you already guessed, it shows that people are looking to pick up Android handsets for their next phone. At a rate of around 40 percent, it far exceeds the interest in Apple …
A new set of studies conducted by Arieso reveals that Android users love to consume data. According to their findings, phones running Android tend to have more data call volumes, time connected to the network, and data volume uploaded and downloaded than iPhone counterparts.
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?