Since the first whispers of a Verizon iPhone began, the question on many Android enthusiast’s minds was what kind of impact the handset could have. Would it stop Android’s growth in its tracks, changing the game all over again? Millennial Media’s latest report addresses this …
How does this war between Google and Apple end? Let’s take a look back with this dispatch from the future. Are you a Jobsian or member of the Droid Army?
Steve Wozniak, co-founder of Apple, sees Android taking the top spot in the mobile phone wars, much like Microsoft did with the PC market.
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?