The cloud.tv team has dropped a spankin’ new version of its HD Widgets application for Android, just as Android 4.2 begins rolling out with new and existing devices. Swing on by the Google Play Store and check out v3.7 and you’ll find five a dozen …
Customize your home screen with a seemingly endless number of widget combinations.
LevelUp Studio continues to improve their popular Beautiful Widgets application for Android, adding tons of new features. On top of that, a new skin SDK makes it easier than ever for developers to create and share their own unique user experiences.
Talk all you want about soft keyboard and video recording, but the biggest change in Android will be the implementation of widgets.Â Starting with calendars, picture frames, and playlists, Google is offering up a few official widgets for your Android home screen.Â It won’t be …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?