The Android Market continues to swell at an enormous rate, adding new apps and games faster than most expected. Officially, Google puts the number of available titles at 100,000 but we know it’s higher. How high exactly? Androlib.com has pegged the figure at 200,000 apps.
According to Androlib’s Blog, and as we predicted a few weeks ago, the Android Market has surpassed 100,000 application submissions since its inception. Androlib, however, stresses that this doesn’t necessarily mean there are 100,000 active applications in the market. They put that number at somewhere …
One BILLION downloads! You can almost hear our favorite Dr. Evil saying it with his maniacal laugh. No matter how you say it, a billion downloads is a big number and a major milestone to hit. AndroLib‘s Lead Developer, Nicolas Sorel told TechCrunch in an …
With all the recent talk about Android growth and trying to sway developers to the platform, we thought we’d stroll by Androlib to get a feel for where the number of apps sits today. Now, we know that Androlib is in no way the official …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?