Rovio Mobile has released another 30 levels of fun, festive, pig smashing in their latest Angry Birds Seasons update, Haunted Hogs. In addition to simply more levels of the popular game, this update sees the integration of ”ghost bricks” which behave differently from regular blocks. You …
Get ready for the Year of the Dragon! Rovio Mobile has updated their wildly successful Angry Birds Seasons with a whole set of new levels and fun all designed around the Chinese New Year. Arriving in the nick of time, the new features include the …
Pursue the pigs through 45 levels filled with pumpkin patches, exploding jack-o-lanterns, and creepy skeletons, lit by a full moon and eerie lantern light. You’ll get some unexpected help from a BRAND NEW BIRD — he starts out small, but don’t let his looks fool …
And just like that, Rovio is back with another Angry Birds Seasons update. Just in time for Easter, the game picks up a whole batch of new levels (54!) with chocolate bunnies, donuts, and golden Easter eggs. If you already have the game on your …
Rovio is set to follow the Valentine’s Day edition of Angry Birds Seasons with a St. Patrick’s Day theme.
Let’s just assume you’ve already cleared every level of Angry Birds on your Android handset. And let’s also assume you have three stars for each level. What do you do now? Well, if you would have asked us yesterday we would tell you to …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?