Mobile security is becoming more and more important every day. With the number of fake apps, viruses, malware, and general information stealing apps there are in the wild, we users have to be more and more careful with what we do. As an I.T. professional, …
NQ Mobile is one of the fastest growing mobile security providers for our Android devices. This global company announced today at CES2012 that version 6.0 is now available for download. This update offers Android users several new features to protect their privacy and financial information, as …
McAfee today shared its vision for securing mobile devices in corporate environments. The three-pronged approach for protecting mobile devices, mobile data, and mobile applications, is designed to help businesses and consumers manage their devices securely, as the threat environment quickly evolves.
Lookout’s blog has announced that there has been a new Trojan found that affects Android handsets. It seems that it started out by being placed inside what looked like legitimate Android apps in China, but the permissions were far outside of what would have been …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?