For those of you not familiar with Dropbox… well, you might want to get outside every once in awhile. The service provides cloud hosting for your files, and makes them available on mobile and desktop devices. Now, imagine that you’re trying to download a large …
For a while now, the Amazon Kindle Fire has stood as top dog as the fiscally friendly Android tablet. The low price-point paired with elegant UI and integration with Amazon’s services attracted a huge amount of sales, despite it not being exactly an Android …
HTC’s got a fever, and the only prescription is more cowbell beats. When HTC gobbled up some stock in Beats by Dr. Dre, it had yet to be seen what the company planned to do with it. However, now HTC is working on releasing some …
Google I/O is going strong, especially with all the awesome Android news that has been announced. Amidst all the excitement and sessions, Google has unleashed the Android 3.1 SDK, giving devs access to some exciting new functionality. Read on after the break to find out …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?