Remember early this month when Google advised they would be taking a more proactive approach to removing shoddy or spammy apps? Designed to keep the the Google Play Store a little cleaner and more user friendly, this was to be Google’s way of getting in …
At some point over the last week or so, Amazon posted a few common development question as it pertains to the new Kindle Fire. Will Android developers need to do anything special to ensure that it plays nicely with the new “tablet” when it arrives …
Want to learn how to make money off of your Android games and apps? Come to the Game Developers Conference in San Francisco and hear from the guys behind Angry Birds, Cut the Rope, and Gun Bros!
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?