For many developers creating a game is considerably easier than marketing and distributing an application. Most would rather focus on graphics, UI, and other in-game stuff instead of finding the best ways to get their title discovered. To address the issue, Hooked Media has partnered …
Why waste time worrying about which app store is right for you when someone else will figure it out?
The Amazon application store for Android looks to open its doors this March. With content discovery and recommendation as their strong suit, Amazon may be teaching Google a thing or two in short order.
MobileApps.com has announced that their Android app distribution and content discovery tool is headed your way in the near future. Now before you think, “Great, another market!”, hear this one out. Developers who participate in the program will walk away with a 95% cut of sales as opposed to the standard 70% that comes with most systems, including the Android Market.
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?