Looking to buy a brand new smartphone and want to make sure you’ve got the latest and greatest technology? You don’t want the new iPhone 5. It’s a great product, sure, and will sell like hotcakes, but it’s not the definition of cutting edge. Not …
Apple CEO believed Android was “grand theft”.
How’s that for an inflammatory headline? Fortunately, it’s not a stretch or a skewed perspective here; People are buying Android like crazy. The new numbers out of Nielsen today show that more than half of all “recent acquirers” in the United States chose an Android …
Lookout Mobile Security has issued another report from their App Genome Project and it confirms what we’ve been hearing for a while now: the Android Market is maturing. For those of you who aren’t familiar, the App Genome Project is the world’s largest application dataset that basically shows mobile applications across platforms, and in our case, Android v. iOS.
There’s an interesting commentary over at EETimes by Rick Merritt. The piece is called “Apple should clone the iPhone” and echoes a lot of the same sentiment I have in regards to where Apple could be a few years from now. I’ve said it before …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?