Motorola has announced their latest device, the Motorola Atrix HD. The device has been speculated on for a little while now, but now Moto has made it official. The device will be available in two colors: titanium and modern white. Motorola has made some changes …
It’s about time, right!? You AT&T Samsung Galaxy S II users have been patiently waiting, and now your time has come. The AT&T iteration of the SGS2 has finally gotten Ice Cream Sandwich… Android 4.0.3, exactly. To get yours, plug your SGS2 into your PC …
The Galaxy S III, as we all know, is one of the hottest things in the mobile world right now. Everybody’s talking about it, almost everyone wants it, and yet… the options for us here in the states to get it is limited. If you’re …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?