AT&T’s stated last year that they set a goal of having 300 million LTE points of presence by the end of 2013, and by the looks of it, they may just reach that goal. The company recently announced that it has added 17 new regions …
AT&T, wanting to finish out the year strong, has another five markets officially getting 4G LTE coverage. Bringing the total number of markets to 125, there’s still plenty of catching up to do if they hope to compete against Verizon’s 440+ areas. That said, each …
AT&T today revealed that it expects to cover 300 million U.S. residents with 4G LTE service by the end of 2014. As some may recall, the carrier previously indicated that they hoped for 250 million by the end of next year. To fuel this growth, …
The carrier’s 4G LTE network will grow to new markets in April, May, and early summer.
Get ready to take advantage of your new, $700 HTC Jetstream tablet! AT&T is just days away from turning on the juice to their 4G LTE network in five markets. According to Fierce Wireless, the carrier is ready to launch in Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Houston and …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?