Limited time promotion sees the 32GB version (w/ HSPA+) selling for $199.99
AT&T today announced that they’ll be offering their version of the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 on November 9. Priced at $499.99, the 10.1-inch tablet is part of a limited time promotion which could earn AT&T subscribers a $100 savings. If you happen to pick one …
Cool down after the scorching hot July 4 festivities with your Galaxy S III.
After month’s of relative radio silence, Motorola looks to return with an Atrix successor.
The prepaid Android will be available at Walmart on June 5th followed with an expanded rollout in July.
The email indicates that the arrival date has been changed, but from when?
Heavily discounted handset include more than a dozen penny smartphones!
The carrier begins advertising the 4G LTE network speeds.
It looks like the guys over at PocketNow have gotten their hands on AT&T’s roadmap for the rest of 2011. Of course, nothing is confirmed, and this could very well be a fabricated list. The lineup includes a total of six Android phones, all packing Android …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?