It looks like the guys over at PocketNow have gotten their hands on AT&T’s roadmap for the rest of 2011. Of course, nothing is confirmed, and this could very well be a fabricated list. The lineup includes a total of six Android phones, all packing Android …
CellPassion is getting pretty good at digging up details surrounding upcoming Android phones.Â Last time it was the LG Eve – this time it’s the HTC Fiesta.Â We first reported a little rumbling back in April, but today we’re back with more information to pass …
Remember yesterday’s leak of the HTC Lancaster- the phone that was outed in a presentation slide?Â There’s more. AT&T is looking to bring a second Android device out by the end of the year.Â Called the Heron, it’s a vertical slider from Motorola. The device …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?