Cool down after the scorching hot July 4 festivities with your Galaxy S III.
AT&T has officially opened their sign-up page for the Samsung Galaxy S III. AT&T mentioned it’s coming soon, though they didn’t mention how soon. In other words, the cat is finally out of the bag as AT&T confirms that the Galaxy S III will be …
Priced as low as $199, the Galaxy S III begins deploying later this month.
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?