Autodesk has announced a new version of their Sketchbook application, designed specifically for Honeycomb tablets. Dubbed SketchBook Pro, the app gives users a digital canvas on which they can use markers, pens, pencils, airbrushes, and more. The $4.99 application is the first to integrate the …
Autodesk dropped a press release in our inbox this afternoon, advising that their popular AutoCAD WS mobile app is coming to Android next week. Expected to arrive on April 20th, the popular architectural and engineering application will run on devices with Android 2.2 or higher. …
Autodesk, Inc. has released two versions of their popular SketchBook Mobile app for Android handsets. The digital sketchpad allows users to draw with pens, pencils, markers, and airbrushes create professional looking pictures and paintings.
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?