It’s been a few months since the ITC decided on banning select Motorola Android devices. While the ITC mentioned the likes of the Google-powered Atrix, Xoom, Droid 2, etc., the exclusion covers all Motorola devices that infringe on Microsoft’s patents for email-based meeting scheduling. Motorola is working hard to …
Well what do we have here? Apple actually gaining ground on one of it’s many ridiculous lawsuits? That’s the current case in Europe. The Regional Court of Dusseldorf has granted a preliminary injunction against the sale and marketing of the Tab meaning it now has …
We’ve known for some time that Google doesn’t hesitate to remove apps from the Market that violate the distribution terms that developers agree to. Tonight, we’ve learned of another instance: the developer of EliteBomb and EliteBomb Plus, who openly describes the app as “the first SMS spammer to offer the ability to send unlimited text messages,” reports that Google has removed his apps from the Market and suspended his developer account.
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?