The developers look at more than 8 million scans to determine the top gifts of 2011.
Big in Japan recently shared some statistics that put their ShopSavvy app on more than 140 Android phones and a trio of BlackBerry phones. Yep – an Android app on a RIM device. Sounds familiar, no?
This is exactly what legacy is meant to be. Big in Japan, makers of the ever-awesome Shop Savvy application for Android, have released a “Classic” version of their app. This means you guys running older versions of Android can still take advantage of the price …
Qik is not the only company feeling the effects of the EVO 4G and its massive sales figures. ShopSavvy developers Big in Japan are reporting similar workloads and finding that some of their retailers are “not fairing as well under the load.” That’s a great …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?