Walmart has become the latest retailer to see its Black Friday ad posted on the internet. While it’s got more than some of the others we’ve encountered the last few days, it’s mostly a bunch of budget-priced handsets. There doesn’t seem to be anything particular …
Sam’s Club has a number of Android-based deals for Black Friday, November 23, including the Galaxy S III for less than a dollar. Even factoring in your annual membership, the overall cost of the handset is much lower than the average $199.99 sticker. Other sales …
And just like that we have our first leaked Black Friday ad of 2012. According to the guys at Engadget, Sprint will be offering the Samsung Galaxy S III for a cool $50 come Friday, November 23, 2012. At a savings of $150 off the …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?