During a Dutch show called ‘TeleVisie’, a bunch of smartphone manufacturers showed off their newest products. We found ourselves lucky enough to be there, and we did some previews and interviews. This interview is the first we did, with Harold de Kort, communications manager at …
Sony Ericsson is making it easy for customers to unlock the bootloader for their handsets with the launch of a new website. The company is now providing the necessary tools to unlock their smart phones, starting with the 2011 series of Xperia devices. Should you …
Engadget is reporting this morning that the AndIRC team that has had some experience exposing the Thunderbolts locked bootloader and creating the root process has also identified the same lockout code in the Incredible S (which for us here in the States is probably going …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?