Can the $150 tablet attract average consumers looking for an Android 4.0 experience? Will they even know about it?
We’ve never known Coby to be a major player in the Android world, but that’s not stopping them from releasing five ICS-powered tablets. They’re all packing the same basic specs, which we’ll get to in a moment. Going from smallest to largest, there’s the 7-inch …
MIPS is first out of the gate with the Novo7, a low-end ICS tablet that’s packing a 7-inch screen, 1GHz processor, and $100 price tag.
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?