When HTC unveiled its One series a while ago, it was met with what bordered on unanimous praise. The software and hardware were both lauded for their forward thinking and the devices themselves did quite well, despite some heavy interference during the release from Apple. …
With the announcement of their new budget-friendly handsets like the Comet, T-Mobile officially rolled out their new new tethering plans. How does it work? It’s actually quite simple. The 200MB plan runs $10 per month with a two-year service agreement for a limited time …
Looking for a budget Android device that’s worth your money and still looks cool? Than you’re looking for the HTC Wildfire.
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?