We’re just full of update news today, aren’t we? This one is for Sidekick 4G owners, as a software update is available for the device. Before you ask, no, this isn’t Gingerbread. It’s a maintenance update, including bug fixes and enhancements based on feedback reported by …
That’s right, “bugs,” as in two of them. As you may recall, we were initially dubious about reports of misdirected SMS messages. Then we came around in light of new information. Now, in the Google Code thread related to the issues, a Google representative has confirmed the bugs exist and says that fixes are on the way:
Owners of a Samsung Moment, rejoice! Sprint announced an update for your beloved phones. Well, update? This so called update, named DJ07, fixes only two minor bugs of the phone:
911 call restrictions after modem crash related to airplane mode and data lockup
Proximity sensor and screen lock enhancements
Sure, it’s fun to have those things fixed, but didn’t you expect more? The update will be available OTA soon, direct downloads will be available on November 3rd.
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?