Heading into Q4, Peter Chou expects HTC’s sales to drop due to heavy competition in the holiday season. He also mentioned that they’re working on another Android tablet, to be released next year.
I knew that people shared my anger about the whole T-Mo/Samsung debacle from the last few days, but there is someone out there who has gone further than my “Rayge Against the Machine” segment on AGTN.
It got off to a slow start, but Android is gaining appeal among business users. That isn’t to say there aren’t any issues. There are many. Still, an evolving platform allows Google and its developers to overcome these issues. Even now businesses can benefit by using Android devices.
Yelp for Android arrived in December and has since been updated with some of the great features iPhone users are accustomed to. For those who have never used the service Yelp is a great way to review, discuss, and check out what businesses are good… …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?