If you preordered your Samsung Galaxy S4 for Sprint through Best Buy, chances are you’re about to be one sad panda. According to emails being received by preorderers, there has been a delay of 2 to 3 weeks. The email states: We’re sorry, but the …
Webroot, one of the first internet security firms that came into being with the boom of the internet, has released “Webroot Mobile Security” for Android devices. There are two versions of the app, a limited free version which you can get from the Android Market, and a paid version available for $14.99 at Best Buy retail stores, and soon to be released on the Webroot site for purchase. A quote from the press release:
Boy Genius is reporting today that Best Buy has announced that they will be begin to take pre-orders for the Sprint version of the Nexus S starting today. There is no word on what the final pricing is going to be for the Gingerbread handset, but Boy Genius confirmed by contacting a Best Buy store that a deposit of $50 will guarantee you a phone on launch, which will be applied to the final purchase price. BGR also reports that the Sprint version is identical to the T-Mo version, but slightly thicker because of the CDMA and WiMAX radios. More information as we get it on the Sprint Nexus S.
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?