Samsung isn’t looking to adhere to any stops this next year. The mobile giant is planning to open two new U.S. facilities, both in California, in 2013. One facility is planned to e a massive 1.1 million square foot building in San Jose, and will …
If you’re a Google developer, engineer, or just a superfan, you know that Google I/O is the place to be. Google’s Vic Gundotra has just announced that the 2012 Google I/O conference will take place on May 15-17 in San Francisco, CA, at the Moscone …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?