One year after it made its debut on the platform, Android users make up nearly half of all Instragram users. A post on the Instagram blog tells us that Android now accounts for roughly fifty percent of all users but stopped short of providing any …
EyeEm, a great photo sharing app we’ve highlighted in the past, is back with a brand new 3.0 release. Details in this go’round include a discovery tool, sidebar navigation, an improved way to view photos, and more. With the new client it is not only easier to navigate the …
ABBYY, a key player in the fields of document recognition and linguistic technologies, announced they’ve brought their popular Business Card Reader app to Android. Much like its Symbian and iOS counterparts, the app lets use transfer information from business cards directly to the phone’s contacts.
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?