Are you on Verizon with a 4G device, and find yourself torqued about the amount of data you get for the price? Well, Verizon has decided that, for eligible 4G smartphone-toting users, the price should remain, but the data should double. Starting Tuesday, any customer with a …
When we spoke to Dan from T-Mo a few weeks ago on AGTN, he told us that the company was going to be business as usual until they heard something different regarding the AT&T and T-Mo Merger. It looks like he wasn’t kidding!
T-Mo has announced an interesting new plan scheme for users of their “4G” network (notice the quotes). In a posting on their new website, T-Mo stated the following:
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?