Are you an Android gamer who lives in the LA area and want to win $10,000 AND/OR a trip to Korea? You will have the chance to compete in this tournament in just a few days!
It has been a few months since we reported on LG and Capcom’s plan to bring the popular Street Fighter IV HD to Android devices but things seem to be in motion. Actually, the wait goes back even further as longtime AndroidGuys readers may recall Capcom promising …
Capcom made a little announcement today, timed with today’s Sharp’s new 3D Android-based phones. The software giant is bringing three “iconic” titles to Android in the form of 3D gaming. Get ready for Mega Man, Ghosts n’ Goblins, and Resident Evil to invade your favorite …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?