AT&T’s first high end Android phone, the Samsung Captivate has finally been given a launch date and price point. Look for the Ma Bell flavored Samsung Galaxy S to arrive July 18th at the ever-popular $200 price point. Don’t worry about mail-in rebates or gift …
Samsung was in New York last night to official kick off the various Galaxy S handsets headed for your (US) carrier of choice. Without giving us the prices and launch dates we’d been hoping for, we’re left waiting on carriers to make announcements. T-Mobile is …
Sprint and Samsung have officially announced the Samsung Epic, which will stand alongside the HTC EVO 4G in Sprint’s quickly-growing 4G line-up. The Samsung Epic, which Samsung is describing as a “Galaxy S smartphone”, is a monster on paper. The Epic is 14.2 millimeters thick …
So much for Samsung simply showing off the Galaxy S and announcing carriers and prices. We just received our follow up email for the June 29 event where Samsung promises to unveil a “new class of brilliant Android smart phones”. Now that we know the …
AT&T, of all companies, is the first of the US wireless providers to announce the Samsung Galaxy S. In what comes as no surprise, the phone will be called the Samsung Captivate and will rock the same internal hardware.
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?