If you’ve checked out the new Hangouts app on AT&T, chances are you’re pretty familiar with the message stating “You must be connected to a Wi-Fi network to join a video call”. Heck, you’re even used to it if you’ve tried to use FaceTime over …
US Cellular has announed this afternoon that they will be pushing out their 4G LTE network in Q1 of 2012 in six states. Locations include (in alphabetical order): Iowa: Cedar Rapids, Davenport, Des Moines Maine: Bangor, Portland North Carolina: Greenville Wisconsin: Madison, Milwaukee, Racine The press …
If you are a customer of the independent Cellular South wireless carrier and are in the market for an Android powered tablet, there is good news for you today! Cell South has announced that it will be bringing the Honeycomb powered Motorola Xoom to it’s customers, with a bit of incentive in the form of a MiFi hotspot (if you sign up for broadband service for the MiFi).
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?