Find yourself running low (or out) of battery come the end of your work day? Of course not, you own and Android phone and those are notoriously awesome, right? OK, in all seriousness, everybody could stand to use some extra power for around the house, …
We’ve spent a few weeks using some of Ventev’s new line of in-house and in-car chargers and really think you should check them out. There are a number of options at your disposal, including single USB and dual-USB options. We first saw these new products …
The worst part about plugging a phone or tablet into a wall outlet is the simple fact that it takes up an AC outlet. While this doesn’t matter much in the office or at a hotel, this can present a challenge at home. Maybe you …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?