Sony officially announced their first Android tablets, the S1 and S2, back in April. The S1 is built to compete with tablets like the iPad 2 and Motorola XOOM, while the S2 is completely different, as it comes with a dual folding display. We recently heard …
Over the last few years, many phones have been thrown in a head-to-head matchup with Apple’s iPhone.Â We’ve yet to see a device come along and dethrone the current king of smart phones.Â At some point, something has to be considered better, right? Along comes …
Rafe Needleman of cnet/Buzz Out Loud fame has put together a little head-to-head comparison for phones that run Google Voice. Guess who came out on top? To be fair, there are really only two platforms that have official Google Voice apps – BlackBerry and Android.Â …
There is an excellent interview with Andy Rubin up on CNET today.Â If you’re new to Android or not following along too closely, he’s the guy responsible for Android.Â Period.Â He’s currently Google’s director of mobile platforms after having previously co-founded Danger (Sdidekick) and Android …
For those of you who like to let pictures speak for themselves, we’ve got 9 photos of the HTC Magic sitting next to Samsung’s i7500.Â Thanks to CNET Asia, we can compare every angle of the two phones.
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?