Sprint, no fan of shared data plans, has started airing commercials which poke at the idea of pooling data together for families. OK, maybe not so much at the plans, but more how one determines who gets the bulk of the bucket. Seems like it …
Take a look at another Korean commercial for Android phones. In the short clip we get to see various supermodels dressed as an HTC Desire, Sony Ericsson Xperia X10, and Samsung Galaxy S. The fashion designer comes out at the end to take a bow …
You gotta give Verizon credit for the way they continue to push Android and the Droid lineup forward. We’re totally pleased with how they’ve been transitioning to specific applications and what Android provides. Whereas it previously was all about the Droid phone, it now feels …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?