The latest comScore figures are out and seem to suggest that not a lot has changed over the last three months. As expected, Android is still the top mobile platform at 52.6 percent, followed by Apple at 34.3 percent. RIM ranks third at 8.3 percent …
We’re not going to beat you over the head with yet another report about how Android is the king of the smartphone market. OK, maybe just a little bit. It’s no surprise to see the latest comScore report shows Android growing 1.4 percent to hold …
The latest comScore MobiLens report out and, for the first time, the number of U.S. smartphone subscribers has eclipsed the 100-million mark. Growing 13 percent from October, the finding tells us that there are 101.3 million American users running around with smartphones. As to exactly what brand and platforms …
The latest stats from ComScore are out and, as one might expect, Android has continued to grow its lead over other mobile platforms. Increasing by nearly 5 points (4.6) over the previous quarter and now commands 44.8 percent of the U.S. smartphone market. Apple, growing …
The latest comScore MobiLens report was released this week, covering the three month time frame ending in May 2011. According to their findings there are now more than 76 million smart phone users in the United States, up 11 percent from the three month period …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?